Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Top Ten List

Well, it is officially summer!!  I know it's summer around here because I'm not sad it's Sunday night!  Yes, I'd love for Matt to be off tomorrow but I'm thrilled I can sleep in.  So, to kick off the summer, I decided to make a list of the top ten things I'm looking forward to about summer.  Just to preface ... I'm sure I'll forget some of my favorites.

1.  More time with Matt - love you!!  

2.  Plenty of time to craft

3.  Learning to quilt - hopefully!!  Lindy, we have to do it!

4.  Felicity...need I say more?  I've never watched it and am already DEVOURING the first season.  Love it!

5.  More time for friends.  I love that most of my friends are stay at home moms or teachers so we'll be able to hang out during the day.

6.  The Bachelorette - don't you dare judge me! :)

7.  So You Think You Can Dance - Is it bad that so many of my entrees are T.V. shows?? mmm...

8.  Family Vacations

9.  Bike Riding

10.  Etsy!!


Bliss....

No comments:

Post a Comment