Sunday, April 25, 2010

Paper Source Goodness

I LOVE Paper Source.  It is my go-to shop for smaller projects, invitations, card making, etc.

My good friend Coralanne is getting married this summer and she asked me to be one of her matrons of honor.  I feel so honored and touched.  We've been friends since we were four and I am so excited for her big day.  I can't wait for her upcoming shower and bachelorette party that I am helping throw for her and of course jumped at the opportunity to make her invitations.  Here is what I got today.


Aren't they the prettiest??  I love the color scheme. 



That beautiful mum is just the prettiest thing around.  Can't wait to use it!


Matt's friend Mike was in town with his wife Ashley this weekend.  We went all over LA which was fun because although we live here, we don't often tour LA.  What were you guys all up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I love it and can't wait to see the final product!!

    Also, I was in LA this weekend with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all this beautiful stuff makes me wish i were crafty! i've been thinking of putting an ad on etsy to find someone to design and make some gift certificates, but YOU, ellie abney, might be just the one!!!

    ReplyDelete