Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beth's Book

Here is Beth's baby book in full.  I had so much fun making this book!  Enjoy the pictures!  Warning - this post is very image heavy!

Page 1: I've been obsessed with flowers lately - you'll notice many throughout this book.


Page 2: You've seen this page.  For this book, every page on the left side is graph paper.  Beth can journal on this page as much or as little as she wants.  I also put the little rectangle label on each page with graph paper for Beth to put the date of the picture. 


Page 3: I got the idea for the bottom of this page from one of my favorite designers, Christine Middlecamp.  I punched circles using my 1 inch circle, folded in the sides, cut the circles in half, and lined them up under the brown cardstock.  




Page 6: I love the vintage birdcage on this page.  




Page 8: You've seen this page before.  










Ok, this loooong post is over!  Thanks for reading and looking at all of the pictures!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. She's going to be so happy with it. Christine Middlecamp would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I understand why you have a "craft room" now. This is the most incredible and precious baby book I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete