Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Renegade Craft Fair


Oh. My. Gosh.  I LOVED it!!  I mentioned in my last post that Matt and I went to the Renegade Craft Fair on Sunday.  It was amazing.  It was so great to be surrounded by such creative people.  I left so inspired and even more excited (if that was possible) to be selling my products.  There were so many wonderful booths, there is no way I can do justice to them all, but I wanted to mention a couple of my favorites.

My favorite paper vender was Sycamore Street Press.  They mostly had letterpress goods, which I love.  Here is a little poster that caught my eye.  If we had a baby, I would own this for sure.  So funny.


I also really liked The Tinted Mint

Jenny Wiegley had gorgeous quilts.  Lindy, these are my inspiration!!





I thought these cute little crowns were really fun.  Unfortunately I have no idea who made it but isn't it precious?



Esoterica Bazaar had this beautiful ring set.  hint, hint, Matt :)





I thought this necklace was really cute too.  

Ahhh...so much wonderful goodness out there in the world.  Doesn't your heart feel full???



No comments:

Post a Comment