Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Page 1

First of all, before I get to posting anything, I must say I had a wonderful National Scrapbooking Day.  :)  I bought myself a couple of goodies from Studio Calico (I'll use anything as an excuse) and spent the day crafting away.  Bliss....

So I've decided to post a page a day from the album I showed in the last post.  This is so that I stay away from such lengthy posts and I keep you coming back for more!  Ha.

This is a very simple first year baby book.  The intention is to put a picture of your sweet little one on each page for the corresponding month.  At the end, you'll have a photo from each month of your baby's first year all in one spot.   It isn't super fancy but it is pretty, sweet, and I like it.


So here is month one.  I'm envisioning a newborn picture here with the birth info underneath.  I love the soft, fuzzy ribbon I found - very baby.  

That's all for now - page 2 will be posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. We want more! We want more! Looking great, once again!!

    ReplyDelete